Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dear Students,

It is the night before school starts. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I, like you, will probably not sleep well. I have picked out my outfit and prepared myself for the day ahead. I want you to know that I am already so thankful that you will be in my class this year. I know it will be wonderful. The first day of school is always interesting! We will hand out student planners, learn your new locker combinations, discuss rules and meet your friends. It is sure to go by fast and be enjoyable. I will see you tomorrow!
Your science Teacher
Mrs. M

Dear Parents,
I am blessed to be your child's teacher this year. Please check this blog daily to see what is going on in our class. I will update this blog in the late evenings. It will provide useful information including weekly spelling lists, test dates, pictures of experiments we do in class, some important assignments and other miscellaneous information. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do!
Mrs. M

No comments:

Post a Comment