Sunday, October 11, 2009

CHick-Fil-A Extra Credit!

I took Chloe to ChickfilA for lunch recently. She was very hungry for "Chicken Lake", that is what she calls it! The toy in her kids meal was a science flask! I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw that Chloe was now the proud of owner of her first piece of science equipment! Mad Science is hosting the kids meal toy right now. The toys include magnifying glasses, graduated cylinders, goggles, flasks, and maybe a few more items! If you go to chick-fil-A and get a happy meal, bring me your toy for EXTRA CREDIT!!

Enjoy your chicken!
Mrs. M

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see u tuesday Mrs.M
    bianca madrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. mia got one on friday and we tride one of the expirements.hopefuly i will see you next monday or sooner 102.8 fevaer love Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have any extras? My little boy is in love with these items and I have been looking for them on ebay and amazon!!! He uses them to do his "experiencts" as he calls experiments!!! I was thinking of getting him the whole set as a Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete