Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ready for the week!

I am ready for this week! It will be a good one. One thing that I was reminded of while at my conference last week was that we can choose to have a good day or a bad day. It really is up to us. Well, I am choosing to have a GREAT week! We will do some review of the last six weeks and even take a unit 1 test! We will be introduced to our new unit - ENERGY! I love teaching this unit! Get ready for a project!
I can't wait to see my smiling little students in the morning!

Mrs. M

By the way! I ran into my first principal this weekend! He hired me 8 years ago and I am so grateful! He was instrumental in my teaching career and I am forever grateful! It was so nice to see him and introduce him to my little girls! Thank you Mr. Osborne for having so much confidence in me and for supporting me as I became the teacher I am today!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that you ran into your first principal!!:)
    I am ready for this week too, and along with you I want it to be a GREAT week!
    Maddy:)

    ReplyDelete