Thursday, February 11, 2010

Growing Beans!

About three weeks ago, we planted a bean seed in a bag! We were hoping atleast a few of them would grow into bean plants! There is no better way to learn about plant life cycles and photosynthesis than to grow a plant of your own!



We had a few beans actually sprout and begin to grow! Watching the plants grow is just as cool as watching these kids grow in their love for science! My favorite is watching the kids talk to the plants each day in hopes of giving it more carbon dioxide!  Here are a few of the growing plants!

This has "bean" a great project!
Mrs. M

4 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with herpes, I have been dealing with herpes for the past 4 years. Until I got a review online about natural cure people testifying how Dr Ajayi cure them with his herbal treatment. And I ordered the treatment, after taking the herbs I was totally cured. I'm recommending you out there somebody or anybody diagnosed with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it you can contact his email address via; ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com also call or WhatsApp him +2348119071237 or visit his website https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com for more information. Thanks once again Dr Ajayi for curing me, may the lord reward you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was suffering from Herpes for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. If you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine,He also have herbs medicine to cure the following diseases;Contact. Robinsonbuckler11 ((@)) gmail. com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete