Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 22 Vocabulary

Week twenty-two Vocabulary


February 8- February 12, 2010

Your spelling and vocabulary test will be on Friday, February 12, 2010 . You will be responsible for knowing how to spell each word correctly and the definition for each word.



1. Behavioral characteristic- something an organism does.

2. inherited trait- a characteristic that is passed from parent to offspring.

3. Instinct- a behavior that an animal inherits from its parents

4. physical characteristic-how an organism looks

5. heredity- the passing of characteristics from parents to offspring.

6. offspring- new organisms that come from parent organisms

7. carnivore- an animal that eats other animals

8. herbivore-an animal that eats only plants or plant products.

9. Omnivore- an animal that eats both plants and animals

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suffering from Herpes for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. If you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine,He also have herbs medicine to cure the following diseases;Contact. Robinsonbuckler11 ((@)) gmail. com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete